Sarah S.
West House
Animal Cruelty
EQ: What is the most effective way to take a stand against animal cruelty?

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Senior Project Reflection

1. I think I deserve at least a P because I met all of the requirements, the new content talking time, and everyone liked my activities.

2. I am most proud of my activities that I put together. They were all fun and engaging, yet very informative and interesting at the same time. Edmond came up to me and told me he really really liked them, of course not the part about hurt animals, but the whole concept of it.

3. I think I did very well on my exit interview, creative expression, and I-Search. These were the three most difficult, well maybe not the creative expression so much, but I ended up receiving high grades on them. I think I could have worked harder on my Science Fair and Research Checks because that is where I got most of my APs from. If I would have brought in more research and concentrated on margin noting instead of looking at my phone or talking I would have done better.

4. What is the most effective way to take a stand against animal cruelty? My best answer is to fight for the strong passage of anti-cruelty laws and prosecution.

5. All of the project components we had to work on during the past month did not change any of my answers whatsoever. In fact looking over all of my research for my I-Search and figuring out what I was going to say during my Exit helped me realized how much I know about my topic and what I can say that I know backs up all of my answers.

6. Maybe not pack so much stuff into the last month of school all at once (even though it was very do-able).

7. I believe I deserve at least a P+ or AE-. My grade as of now without the 2 hour or product presentation is at a P+ and I am almost positive if I did slightly ok on my 2 hour and pretty well at my product then I should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment