Sarah S.
West House
Animal Cruelty
EQ: What is the most effective way to take a stand against animal cruelty?

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Presentation Rough Draft

Objective:
     Students wil learn more about animal cruelty.

Procedure:
  1. Introduction: small activity or question to engage everyone.
  2. talk about what I have learned so far - different types of animal cruelty
  3. talk about my interview and the cases my interviewee has been involved in
  4. incorporate a visual during the presentation
  5. open up the floor to anyone who might have questions or maybe stories of their own
Check For Understanding:
     I plan on opening up the floor to everyone who is willing to ask questions or maybe tell us some of their own stories. I'm not sure yet but I am thinking of incorporating a small activity to engage everyone.

1 comment:

  1. just start with who has pets and ask a few folks to share what pets they have. What visual? How will it enhance the presentation?

    ReplyDelete