Sarah S.
West House
Animal Cruelty
EQ: What is the most effective way to take a stand against animal cruelty?

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Topic Choice

What is your topic?
    Animal Cruelty

Why did you choose this topic?
     I chose this topic because ever since I was little I always had a passion to help and care for animals, and since I volunteer at the Baldwin Park Animal Shelter, what would be better than to do a project that I have a passion for, can help make a huge difference and inform others about all at the same time.

What do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic all year?
     I hope to accomplish a better understanding of how our animal rights laws work, about animal cruelty cases that are unknown to most people, and to learn so many different ways a person can help, even in the smallest ways, to help fight against this cruel act and how I myself can become more apart of it.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! Just say in contact with Katie and others doing similar topics to make sure you are different.

    ReplyDelete