Sarah S.
West House
Animal Cruelty
EQ: What is the most effective way to take a stand against animal cruelty?

Sunday, September 26, 2010

5 Min Presentation Reflection

What would you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?
    
I think the questions that I threw out during the presentation towards the audience were very engaging. Everyone seemed to be involved and participating. They raised their hands and shouted out answers.

What was most challenging to do and why?
     The most challenging thing to do was actually get up there and speak because I get nervous very easily and sometimes when I start speak I begin to shake, stutter, breath wierd, or cough and its embarassing. I also thought thinking of what to present on was tough because whatever we say we can't use again in other presentations.

1 comment:

  1. I agree I thought how your introduction engaged the audience. Don't worry about the don't use again rule, most seniors cite this is an issue early on, but it non-issue later on for seniors.

    ReplyDelete